CEO interviews leading cannabis entrepreneurs to show cannabis business insights
SAN DIEGO – March 4, 2021 /Canna Newswire/ – CannabizTeam, the world’s biggest cannabis-focused executive search and staffing company, has published the initial season of its cannabis sector tradition, Aim Higher. The podcast is hosted by CannabizTeam CEO Liesl Bernard and includes conversations with motivational leaders and entrepreneurs in the cannabis enterprise. Season 1 of Aim Higher includes 12 episodes researching what is needed to be prosperous from the cannabis market.
“Whether you’re looking for a cannabis endeavor , are seeking to progress in your cannabis profession, or are just enlarging your understanding on the cannabis business, Aim Higher is for you,” said Bernard. “We research leaders from throughout the business and cover a vast assortment of subjects to be certain our listeners leave a better comprehension of cannabis company and culture. Connecting with all these entrepreneurs who have turned their enthusiasm for cannabis to a profession was really inspiring.”
Guests on Season 1 of The Aim Higher Podcast include:
- Jonathan Small, Green Entrepreneur: The way the Cannabis Industry is headquartered at the Journalism and Podcasting Space
- Codie Sanchez, Entourage Impact Capital: Purchasing, Critical Thinking and Moving Forward in a Crisis
- Casey Georgeson, Saint Jane Beauty: Changing the sterile Beauty Space
- Max Simon, Green Flower Media: Shining Your focus on Opportunity and Education
- Leah Heise, Ascend Wellness: Advocating for Yourself and Your Health
- Vince Ning, Nabis Distribution: Construction Startups, Hiring Talent and Management Courses
- Dahlia Mertens, Mary Jane Medicinals: The Positive Intentions Behind Mary Jane’s Medicinals
- Shawn Gold, Pilgrim Soul: Using Cannabis to Increase Ability
- Adrian Sedlin, Canndescent: Creating a Cannabis Brand Approachable into some Mainstream Audience
- Kaiya Bercow, Utopia: Developing a Product First Brand, Flexibility and Mentorship
- Arian Roman, Alysida Health: Building Loyalty, Education and Trust With The Client
- Jon Saco, March and Ash: Building a Powerful Team and Sustainable Development
The Aim Higher Podcast gives listeners a chance to sit back and learn more about the heads of powerful cannabis executives. For more information or to tune in to Season 1 in its entirety, see The Aim Higher Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
CannabizTeam is enthusiastic about linking top gift with cannabis professions at the major public and private cannabis businesses. Since 2016, the cannabis industry recruitment company has put tens of thousands of applicants across North America and Europe.
CannabizTeam is the world’s biggest cannabis-focused executive search and staffing company providing services for its leading cannabis, CBD and hemp companies in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Founded in 2016 by internationally acclaimed executive recruiter Liesl Bernard, CannabizTeam identifies and provides exceptional ability that owns the drive, skills and cultural match unique to every customer and business role. Headquartered in San Diego, CannabizTeam currently has offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Orlando and Santa Rosa, using a Newark place coming soon. Through extensive worldwide reach and unparalleled company associations, CannabizTeam and its four staffing branches (CT Executive Search, CannabizTeam Direct Hire, CannabizTemp and CT Board Placement) area more than 1,000 applicants per year for customers. Subscribe to your own CannabizTeam newsletter to get weekly updates about the very best candidates at cannabis: www.cannabizteam.com.
# CNW #